Photos




Picture 1 - This is my friend Chris. It was his first night back in Gainesville from his summer internship. I was a director for this picture in the sense that I told him to drink his beer. The tip I used was - "Lock the focus." I locked the focus on his beer can. It made the background blurry but Chris and the can are in focus.



Picture 2 - This is a picture of my beer when it was half full (or half empty for the pessimists out there). I used the KODAK tip - "Get down on their level." I thought it was a cool close-up shot with my fingers in the background of the see-through cup.



Picture 3 - This is the group of friends I went out with that night. I used the tip - "Be a picture director." I gathered my group of friends so they would all fit in the picture. I did tell them to do their own interpretation. That is me in the green shirt. My friend Kyle apparently is camera shy so his "interpretive picture" was to turn his back to the camera!

3 comments:

  1. G-ville looks like fun?! Do you have fun places that aren't as college focused? Maybe for the older crowd?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That beer is definately half full...but still in need of a refill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeaaah there's definitely places for an older crowd. There is a place called Lillians Music Store that is a lot of grad school age people. That place is good for 23-30 year olds. Live music and great drinks. It is a little bit more expensive than most places but still a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete